Over the past 30 years, Reynolds Polymer Technology (RPT) has not only worked to expand and strengthen our presence in the acrylic design market but to expand our reach to take care of our team. See what RPT has to offer:
Full-Time employees and their families are eligible for coverage. There is a waiting period of 30 or 60 days depending on your position.
- Health: We offer two different plans all employees are able to choose from. Both plans cover preventative care and are very affordable.
- Dental: All employees and their families are eligible for dental insurance
- Vision: All employees and their families are eligible for vision insurance
- Aflac: All employees are eligible for discounted Aflac Supplemental insurance options such as Accident or Short Term Disability.
- Life: All employees are eligible for a $25,000 life/accidental death insurance covered at 100% by the Company
- 401(k): All employees are eligible to contribute a percentage of their base pay through payroll deductions into a 401(k) plan. The Company also matches a portion of your contribution.
- Health Savings Account (HSA): Depending on the health insurance plan that an employee chooses, employees are eligible for an employer sponsored HSA where the Company automatically puts in $600 annually! Employees are able to put pre-tax dollars into that account from payroll deductions.
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA): Depending on the health insurance plan that an employee chooses, employees are eligible to make pre-tax contributions from payroll deductions to help pay out-of-pocket health care costs.
- Dependent Care Spending Account (DCFSA): Employees are able to put in pre-tax contribution to help pay for eligible dependent care services such as preschool, summer day camp, before or after school programs, child daily care or adult daycare.
- Paid Time Off: All full time employees are given Paid Time Off (PTO) All employees receive 6 paid holidays
- SmartDollar: All employees are given access to the Dave Ramsey Financial Wellness Program. We want every employee to reach their financial goals!
- Ski Passes: All employees are eligible to reserve ski passes for personal use. We hold 2 Colorado Gold Passes as well as 2 Powderhorn passes.
- Gym Discounts: Discounts to local gyms throughout the area with one actually paid through payroll deductions.
- Educational Assistance: Full time employees with at least three months tenure are eligible to apply for the Tuition Reimbursement Program.
- Multiple Shift: options for most positions
- See the World!: Domestic and International Paid Travel for certain positions.
- Passport: Paid for certain positions
- Career: Internal Career Growth
Reynolds Polymer Employee Resource Foundation
Our goal is to Build the Community, our fellow employees, their families and where we all live. The Foundation is an employee run program that takes employee donations and the Company match to support RPT employees in need and the community we all live in. For more information click here