Reynolds Polymer strives to deliver the highest quality products and best service in the industry before, during, and after installation. Helping you with acrylic care so your acrylic looks new is a top priority. Whether you have a commercial aquarium, a residential custom acrylic aquarium, or an acrylic pool panel, we can offer you proprietary cleaning solutions and refurbishment services to fit your needs.
R-Clean Acrylic Cleaner
R-Clean keeps all acrylic surfaces looking new and is perfect for touch-ups between applications of R-Clear Acrylic Polish. The R-Clean cleaner works perfectly on both clear and colored acrylic surfaces and even works well on acrylic surfaces exposed to direct sunlight. Our cleaner is easy to use, with a simple spray-on & wipe-off method that will not leave smears or streaks. R-Clean Acrylic Cleaner creates an anti-static, slippery surface that resists:
- Bird Droppings
- Bug Splatter
- Water Spots and more…
R-Clean Acrylic Cleaner is the best choice for acrylic care. It shines and protects your acrylic, leaving a smooth high gloss shine on all your acrylic surfaces.
R-Clear Acrylic Polish
R-Clear Acrylic Polish is used and recommended by Reynolds Polymer. R-Clear imparts a slick, smooth surface and crystal clear gloss to any acrylic finish. Its exclusive formula produces the highest quality finish and helps impede UV damage to most acrylic surfaces. R-Clear Acrylic Polish is a non-abrasive, no buff – no streak formula that can be used for minor touch-ups and maintain the clear gloss acrylic finish.
R-Clear Acrylic Polish’s brilliant shine and quick, easy application make it the choice of acrylic distributors, fabricators, OEM’s, and specifiers worldwide.
Polishing and Maintenance Services
Reynolds Polymer offers a variety of maintenance, polishing, and refurbishment services for acrylic care. If you think the job is too big for you let the experts, come in and offer acrylic care!
- Annual Polishing
- Bi-Annual Polishing
- One Time Polishing
- Old to New
- Deep Gouges
- Large Scratches
Cleaning Outer Surfaces
- DO NOT USE ANY PRODUCT THAT CONTAINS ALCOHOL, ACETONE, TOLUENE, OR PAINT THINNER FOR CLEANING. DO NOT USE HOUSEHOLD SPRAY WAXES OR AUTOMOTIVE WAXES TO FINISH. Improper cleaning techniques may negate any warranty that relates to the panels.
- Never attempt to clean acrylic when the surface is dry. Have an adequate supply of clean water and plenty of clean, acceptable wiping materials.
- Wash the surface with clean lukewarm water with mild detergent to remove dust and dirt first. Then, using lukewarm water thoroughly mixed with mild detergent, brush surface gently to remove loosened particles.
- Rinse thoroughly with clean water and dry with a clean flannel cloth. Using a soft dry flannel, rub a thin even coat of anti-static wax on the surface. Let the material dry for a short time then lightly buff with a clean flannel cloth.
- If you have questions or concerns about your cleaner, contact us for verification it is safe to use.
Recommended Cleaning Items
- 100% Cotton Flannel
- Manufacturer recommended cleaners
- Loose-knit Knotted Nylon
- Lukewarm water with mild liquid detergent
- Anti-Static Wax
Unacceptable Cleaning Items
- Paper towels
- Shop towels
- Synthetic fabrics
- Windex®, Simple Green®, Ammonia based cleaners, etc.
- Polish waxes with abrasive content